Friday, May 4, 2007

A Word on the Artwork

ll the artwork on this site, save for portions of the banner and the ubiquitous parasitic doohickeys, is the work of John James Audubon. You may have heard of him. I presume it to be in the public domain, copyright notices on the Musee de la Civilisation site I link in my Resources list notwithstanding.

I won't be posting photographs here, as I am not a photographer -- amateur or otherwise -- and operate this weblog as a writing exercise and an opportunity to hone my dreadful design skills.

Ample, superior bird photography is available elsewhere on the web. I trust that those with sufficient interest in the subject of New Jersey birding to pass through this unswept corner of the Internet know what a Northern Parula looks like without a hackneyed shutter job accompanying my tortured prose.

No comments: